Follow us on Twitter: @LEHSCounselors for updates about counseling information, scholarship application announcements, information about colleges, careers, college visits, and MORE!

Grace King, Counselor
Libby Straub, Counselor
Stephanie Swackhamer, Guidance Secretary



In order for students to be exempted from PE through a sport they MUST have TWO PE Waivers on file with the Guidance Department. One PE Waiver is for ONE full season of a sport. PE Waiver's can be found in the Guidance Office. 


NEWS: Pickaway Works promotes higher education opportunities among students and families of Pickaway County. Services include help with career planning and choices, assistance with financial aid for education and training, and any related support needed to remove barriers to higher education.


 Guidance Department Forms: (Require Adobe Acrobat Reader)


  •  - This section provides information on how student-athletes can comply with NCAA bylaws in order to compete in intercollegiate athletics. It includes information on what high school students need to do to be eligible to compete their first year in college, as well as guidelines that coaches and prospective student-athletes must follow during the recruiting process.
  • - Campus Tours is the Internet’s foremost directory of virtual college tours, providing your students with absolutely FREE access to the official online tours of more than 1500 U.S. colleges and universities.
  • - FREE college viewbook and application request service for students.  Request twenty (20) separate viewbooks and applications from a pool of more than 1500 colleges and universities with one simple FREE from!
  • College Credit Plus FAQ's 


Seniors applying to college for the following school year will need to apply for financial aid at each university they are applying to in order to know what aid they can receive from that institution. This means that a student/parent will need to understand the financial aid process and apply for the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). This must be done each school year in college for the following school year. In order to apply on the FAFSA, a student and guardian MUST both have an FSA ID (the link is below). The following links are available for you to gain more knowledge. As always, please call if you have more questions! We will be glad to assist you in this process. 

Brief video on Financial Aid/FAFSA:

Helpful website to understand Financial Aid better:

Sign up for FSA ID to use to sign the FAFSA

Apply for FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid):

Contact Us

Grace King, Counselor
(740) 474-7503 ext. 1306

Libby Straub, Counselor
(740) 474-7503 ext. 1307 

Stephanie Swackhamer, Secretary
(740) 474-7503 ext. 1305 

Guidance Tweets

Shop Amazon to Support Logan Elm